|Location||Surrey, United Kingdom|
|Pay Details||£55000 - £65000 per annum + benefits|
Key responsibilities include:
Must have strong FMCG or Retail experience
*Provide effective business partnering support using insight and analysis for decision making
*Partnering with the Teams on the commercial forecasting and performance review process which should support the creation and execution of excellent commercial plans.
*Ensure alignment and understanding of the key performance drivers and commercial targets
*Ensure clear and consistent communication of performance and issues to key stakeholders
*Operating as part of the Team by providing support and challenge to drive performance
*Ensure “best practice” trade spend management is embedded across the Teams
*Ensure key commercial plans executed by the Teams are supported by sound financial appraisal.
*Identify training needs within the Teams and seek to develop a strong, self-serving sales team
*Provide the financial insight and intelligence our leadership depends on to make critical decisions
*Ensure the integrity and accuracy of reporting
*Collaborate with other finance teams and manage reporting, compliance and controls projects
*Ultimately, your analysis will provide the insights that allows us to grow our business and manage our costs.
Professional and personal competencies/qualifications:
* Must hold an appropriate professional qualification for the role (e.g. ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) or be qualified by experience.
* Extensive experience working in a Finance
* Commercial acumen, as well as experience of understanding relationships between key financial and non-financial business value drivers.
* Evidence of building and maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
* Adaptable, energetic and a continuous learner.
* A high level of focus on the achievement of targeted results
Please fill in all fields below: