|Location||United Kingdom, Wiltshire|
|Sector||Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain|
|Pay Details||£90000 - £100000 per annum + + Package|
Our client, a PLC business services organisations, are looking to recruit a Head of Investor Relations to report directly into the CFO. The position will be accountable for creating and presenting a consistently applied investment message to the investment community on behalf of the company, and for monitoring and presenting to management the opinions of the investment community regarding the company’s performance. The Head Of Investor Relations will be responsible for broadening and enhancing shareholder value and the financial image of the business through a superlative investor and shareholder communications program.
Key accountabilities include:
– Acts as liaison between the company and the investors on financial matters.
– Maintain and develop a positive public image for the business.
– Analysis of corporate activities for investors, identifying networking and other opportunities to build and create new initiatives.
– Develop and maintain the company investor relations plan
– Organise conferences, roadshows, earnings conference calls and investor meetings
– Create presentations, press releases, and other communication materials for earnings releases, industry events, and presentations to analysts, brokers, and investors
– Provide feedback to the senior leadership team regarding the investment community’s perception of the company
– Perform comprehensive competitive analysis, including financial metrics and differentiation
– Develop and monitors performance metrics for the investor relations function
– Establish the optimum type and mix of shareholders, and creates that mix through a variety of targeting initiatives
– Monitor operational changes through ongoing contacts with company management, and helps develop investor relations messages based on these changes
– Monitors analyst reports and summarises them for senior management
The successful applicant will currently be working within Investor Relations with their experience being underpinned with an accountancy qualification achieved within Practice. Essential to this role are excellent interpersonal and networking skills with a variety of personalities and positions. In doing so you will be able to convert complex financial information and topics into understandable text along with an ability to communicate clearly and succinctly in a variety of settings and styles. You will possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Please fill in all fields below: