|Location||Reading, United Kingdom|
|Pay Details||£600 - £725 per day|
Due to internal changes our client has an immediate requirement for an Interim Group Tax Manager. The role will deal with the full range of taxes in the UK associated with Indirect, Employment Taxes and Corporate taxes. There are a small number of international entities which from a tax perspective will need to be co-ordinated by this role.
Key responsibilities include:
* Take the lead and be the key point of contact with the HMRC
* Manages all aspects of VAT reporting and compliance
* Tax controls
* Providing accurate and end to end tax advice to the business on Employment & Indirect & taxes
* Preparation of year-end group tax consolidation and disclosures for the group
* Ensure the business complies with all new tax legislation managing any change to process arising from it
* Risk monitoring
* Indirect Tax Compliance and Advisory
* Ensure all international tax compliance is implemented
Relationships will need to be quickly established internally with the Executive team, Business Unit Finance functions along with a variety of stakeholders across the internal hierarchy. External relationships will be with the Tax advisors, External Auditors and of course the HMRC.
The successful applicant will be CTA Qualified and have a number of years experience of working within either practice or industry. Experience in indirect and employment taxes will be essential along with the ability to communicate tax matters in a simple way to colleagues at all levels in the organisation. You will be commercially aware and able to build relationships across all disciplines within the business. An ability to balance priorities in a high growth company, and be comfortable working in a fast paced environment will be key to delivering on this role.Apply for this job
Please fill in all fields below: