|Location||Guildford, United Kingdom|
|Pay Details||£90000 - £100000 per annum + Excellent Benefits & Bonus|
You will be responsible for leading/influencing programmes and projects for business transformation and continuous improvement from initial design and project planning, through to implementation and execution, all the while ensuring they are kept to agreed timelines.
You will have extensive change experience including ERP/system implementations, process improvements, establishment of control frameworks and business integrations.
You will need to have the ability to build effective relationships both remotely and in person and be able to influence a range of senior stakeholders.
* Play a lead role in the future Finance system implementation, from initial scoping and design through to implementation and post-go live support
* Assess and develop other change opportunities, including early cost/benefit analysis
* Ensure that the impact of change and timeline for implementation is proactively managed, and engagement with business areas is high
* Deliver training to end users, explaining relevant changes between ‘as is’ and ‘to be’
* Support the integration of business activities when required
* Work closely with a range of functions across the business to successfully deliver change.
Knowledge and skills required:
* Relevant accounting qualification (ACCA, ACA, CIMA)
* Background working in large organisations, having played a major part in their change and transformation projects
* Outstanding organisational skills, capable of managing multiple projects and timelines
* Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills, particularly with senior stakeholders
* Able to work and deliver results in a fast moving and high-pressured environment with changing priorities
* Experience in running workshops, delivering training and communications,
* Experience of implementing a new Finance system is essential.
* Experience of business integrations is essential.
Please fill in all fields below: