|Location||London, United Kingdom|
|Pay Details||£55000 - £65000 per annum + + package|
Our client is looking for a high calibre individual to provide sound business partnering, planning & analysis and strategic support to various areas of Finance within the UK and wider EMEA regions of the business. This is a highly visible role where developing new metrics will be essential to highlight growth opportunities for the business along with detailed financial and commercial support. Key to the success in this role will be developing efficiencies of current processes and structures, advancing current financial models and to provide high grade financial analytics to the operational teams. Other key accountabilities will include:
* Own various elements of the company financial long-range model and redesign these areas when appropriate, including monthly updates reflecting actuals
* Supporting on financial aspects of strategic initiatives, from key account acquisition to assisting on external capital raising processes
* Be capable of running complex scenarios in the long-range model to support decision making and opportunity assessments
* Be responsible for business cases underpinning commercial deals and provide general business partnering support
* Help present and communicate key outputs and findings to shareholders and other stakeholders including the executive team and their direct reports and the wider commercial finance team.
* Assist in the development of the Group’s financial planning and modelling
The successful applicant will be a qualified accountant with first class academics and have demonstrable experience within Commercial Finance and Financial Modelling. Essential will be strong communication skills, capable of working with a senior management team along with the ability of influencing at a senior level including the ability to ‘tell the story’ in a concise and effective manner, adapted for the audience. This represents a fantastic opportunity to join a world leading organisation that is known for excellence and one that provides unrivalled opportunity for career progression.
Please fill in all fields below: