Group Finance Manager
|Job Salary||£300 - £400 per day|
|Job Locations||United Kingdom,London|
Our client is a leading independent media and publishing house with a global presence. Due to an internal move, there is a requirement to recruit an Interim Group Finance Manager. This role provides an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic Finance team and will play a key role in the future growth story. The position is key to the Group’s internal and external financial reporting, including the interim and full year results. The role reports into the Head of Group Finance, and works closely with the Finance Operations team, international management teams, auditors and other advisors.
Key responsibilities include:
– Prepare monthly consolidation adjustments
– Prepare balance sheet
– Manage the intercompany process including working capital flows, FOREX exposure and paying down balances
– Prepare group budget and forecast for your areas including consolidation entries and balance sheet
– Prepare Group consolidated interim and year end financial statements
– Aid the preparation of the interim and year end presentation
– Assist the Head of Group Finance with preparation of the Annual Report
– Prepare and manage the audit process for the annual pension scheme accounts
– Prepare IFRS 9 debtor impairment calculations and reconciliation
– Prepare IFRS 16 calculations and reconciliation
The successful candidate will be a Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or equivalent) with a Practice background. You will be proactive and motivated, able to show initiative and work independently. Essential to the success of this role will be a strong technical grounding in UK GAAP and IFRS, thorough knowledge of consolidation and UK listed accounts, excellent communication skills, verbal and written, and an ability to build relationships quickly at all levels. This represents a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing dynamic business who offer excellent career progression.