Group Tax Manager
|Job Salary||£650 - £700 per day + Oustside IR35|
|Job Locations||United Kingdom,--Reading|
Our Client is a rapidly growing software business which due to internal changes have an immediate requirement for an Interim Group Tax Manager. The role will deal with the full range of taxes both for the UK and for a number of international entities which from a tax perspective will need to be co-ordinated by this role.
Key responsibilities include:
* Providing tax support to the team on M&A projects, which will include tax modelling, structuring, due diligence, and integration.
* Supporting the correct tax treatment and tax return disclosures and providing tax input for Group projects, highlighting risks a providing tax support to the team on M&A projects, which will include tax modelling, structuring, due diligence, and integration.
* Take the lead and be the key point of contact with the HMRC
* Ensure all international tax compliance is implemented
* Providing ad hoc tax advice to other Group functions and regional finance teams on commercially led projects.
* Supporting on Transfer Pricing matters, tax audits and group reporting.
* Preparation of year-end group tax consolidation and disclosures for the group
* Manages all aspects of VAT reporting and compliance
* Providing accurate and end to end tax advice to the business on Employment & Indirect & taxes
* Ensure the business complies with all new tax legislation managing any change to process arising from it
* Indirect Tax Compliance and Advisory
* Managing small projects and providing support on more complex projects within the team.
Relationships will need to be quickly established internally with the Executive team, Business Unit Finance functions along with a variety of stakeholders across the internal hierarchy. External relationships will be with the Tax advisors, External Auditors and of course the HMRC.
The successful applicant will be CTA Qualified and have a number of years experience of working within either practice or industry. Essential to this role will be a demonstrable background in successfully carrying out Interim Tax assignments within large multinational organisations. Experience in indirect and employment taxes will be essential along with the ability to communicate tax matters in a simple way to colleagues at all levels in the organisation. You will be commercially aware and able to build relationships across all disciplines within the business. An ability to balance priorities in a high growth company, and be comfortable working in a fast paced environment will be key to delivering on this role.