Head Of Commercial Finance
|Job Salary||£110000 - £120000 per annum + Car allowance + Bonus + Package|
|Job Locations||United Kingdom,London|
Our client is a dynamic Technology business and, due to continued growth there is a need to recruit a Head Of Commercial Finance. This is a key role within commercial finance, which entails leading a team of four with end to end responsibility for both content and product spend from long range planning through to balance sheet. It is important to identify a robust character who can not only operate at Board level but also demonstrate leadership whilst providing genuine commercial insight and guidance to senior stakeholders. Key accountabilities include:
* To business partner with three executive team members and their senior management teams
* Responsible for all commercial finance topics across these areas covering over £1bn spend per annum and £5bn over three years.
* To evaluate and articulate the current performance of these divisions and the future implications on the company targets and long range business plan.
* To provide insight on performance with an appropriate level of support and challenge to senior stakeholders to drive optimisation of our build spend and cost per premise.
* Use available tools to maximise the quality and depth of analysis undertaken, and play a key role in influencing further developments in financial analytical tools.
* Ownership of KPIs for these areas, assuring the data quality and pertinence of metrics used, and using a combination of financial and non-financial data to provide quality insight that can be acted upon
* To lead all financial planning (budgets, forecasts, long range plans) for these areas of the business ensuring there is a clear articulation of key dependencies, risks and opportunities.
* Review, conclude and recommend on business cases for significant changes to CAPEX plans.
* Drive focus and support the business on key topics such as build cycle time, build efficiency, WIP, contractor rate reviews.
* Lead a team of 3, providing coaching and an environment for development and high performance
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant with a first class academic record. The essential skills and experience required are; excellent communication, high numeracy levels, strong financial / operational and commercial expertise gained from within customer orientated environments . This represents a fantastic opportunity to join a world leading organisation who are known for providing unparallelled career advancement opportunities.